Rehearsal Schedule {Oh look, we has CALANDARS!}

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rehearsal Schedule {Oh look, we has CALANDARS!}

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:57 pm

Okay, I know I asked for everyone's scheduling conflicts, but I'd much rather do this in person.

SO. As we have been given permission by the very generous, ever-lovable Claytron to use the drama room for rehearsals once more, I would like to meet up with everyone this Friday, at 3:30pm. EDIT: Friday doesn't look like it's gonna work, so let's aim for Tuesday, the 1st, at 3:30pm

I apologize that it's so soon, but this is something I really want to get out of the way. If you absolutely CANNOT make it, please let me know ASAP and I'll see what I can do.

Even if you are busy that afternoon, if you could just swing by for ten-fifteen minutes to sort everything out, that would make my life so much easier. <3

If everyone from Two Perfect Girls is available that afternoon, we may stay and work on choreography after scheduling is sorted (Check the thread for TPG if you don't know whether or not you're in it).

I'll continue to update this thread with scheduling information, so it has been sticky'd. Please be sure to keep an eye on it.

Questions?

Last edited by SerenityTuelaulosVegeta on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Location : Cruising through the tunnel between Twoson and Threed~

View user profile http://animyu.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rehearsal Schedule {Oh look, we has CALANDARS!}

Post  Cookie on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:20 am

I TOTALLY have a class every Tuesday from 3:30 - 5:00. So, yeah, Not going to be able to make it. HAVE FUN!

Cookie
Performer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Well, that date isn't quite set in stone just yet - I haven't gotten my work schedule yet (though I'm pretty sure I don't have work), so we'll see.

Just out of curiosity, how's Wednesday for you?
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookie on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:25 pm

The ONLY day I will ever be able to do anything is Thursday. I have school all day the other 4 days and I work on MWF from 4:30 - 9:30ish.

Cookie
Performer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:05 pm

Alright. Rehearsal has officially been moved to Thursday, from 3:30-4:30.

I personally cannot attend. It's silly, right? Not being able to attend a meeting in which to discuss when we're available. But it seems to be the only day I can get everyone else together, so Diana and Keffer (as far as I know) will be running it in my place.

Once I have everyone's conflicts, I'll be able to map out a schedule accordingly.
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:58 am

A reminder that we will be having another rehearsal on Thurs, the 10th, at 3:30 in the theatre room. This time, I will be able to attend, and I hope to see you all there!

We'll be cleaning up everyone's conflicts and working on Two Perfect Girls, so Marty, Keffer, Cookie, Maddie, Analie, Ligouri and Dom, expect to stay until 5:30. Everyone else will be let go around 4.
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Spoon on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:00 pm

SerenityTuelaulosVegeta wrote:A reminder that we will be having another rehearsal on Thurs, the 10th, at 3:30 in the theatre room. This time, I will be able to attend, and I hope to see you all there!

We'll be cleaning up everyone's conflicts and working on Two Perfect Girls, so Marty, Keffer, Cookie, Maddie, Analie, Ligouri and Dom, expect to stay until 5:30. Everyone else will be let go around 4.

*Salute*

I'll have to remember to bring dinner then I guess, cuz I assume that we'll probably be going to phantom pretty soon after.
Spoon
Performer

View user profile http://facebook.com/marty.mccarthy

Back to top Go down

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:42 am

Actually, I looked at the newest email - I'm not sure we have Phantom rehearsal at all on Thursday... it looks like they're working mostly on Phantom/Christine stuff.
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:01 am

I was VERY pleased with rehearsal yesterday, guys. Let's keep being productive!

Until I can get the schedule together and figure out the other day we'll rehearse (as I'd like to meet two or three days a week), we're just sticking with Thursday for now.

Well, except for this Thursday. This Thursday is AWA. SO. If everyone is available on Sunday, I'd like to meet at Cookie's house (perhaps 2-4?). If this doesn't work out (as I know there's major sewing going on at Cookie's this weekend), we'll probably meet on Tuesday (3:30-5:30, except for Diana, who would be leaving really early).
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:47 am

LOL TRIPLEPOST. DIANA IS RAGING.
But I'm the only one who can do this, and only in this thread. Or I'll kill you all. >:C

ANYWAYS!

Confirmed for Tuesday. We'll be going from 3:30pm to 5:30pm in the drama room.

We'll be working on choreography again, so come prepared to dance!

I'll also be handing out scripts and deadlines. <3

We're looking at making Tuesdays and Thursdays a regular thing. Possibly the occasional Sunday at Cookie's.
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  domvito on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:44 pm

sounds fun Razz

domvito
Performer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:33 am

SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Arri on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:45 am

Alright, I have examined my schedule, and barring any unforeseen circumstances, these are the rehearsals I could come to:

February 21st
March 14th and (probably) 28th
April 1st (I show up in Pikachu, don't I?)
May 4th, (possibly) 11th, 13th, 18th, 20th, 25th, 27th

I probably won't be able to come to all of those May rehearsals, but I should be available for any of them. I guess we can see how desperately I need to catch up. XD

I'm also on spring break March 15th-19th, but it doesn't look like you'll need me those days. :3 Unless I'm in more songs than I know about. XD Speaking of which, am I in "It Will All Be Mine"? I know Jessie and James are, but I wasn't sure about Meowth.

Arri
Performer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:51 pm

You are in both Pikachu and It will all be mine, but there isn't too much for you to do. In It will all be mine, you kind of mess around with MewTwo and get in his face. When he wakes up, you freak and kind of hide behind Giovanni's platform.

And in Pikachu, we all catch that little yellow runt together. C:< But we only appear in the song for a short time (but I think Keffer had something in mind for us, choreography-wise)

In May, it would be nice if you made all the dress rehearsals~! Especially on that last week, since the out of towners should all be in Wilmington that week (I hope?).

Oh! Also, I think we're gonna go shopping for your costume together this weekend. We've been talking about it a lot, and I think we have an idea for it. <3
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Arri on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Yeah, I was planning to be there that last week for sure, but I should be able to come the week before as well. =D Now I'm getting all excited again!

Sounds like I probably won't need to come for that April 1st rehearsal of Pikachu, then - but if you'd like me to be there, just let me know.

Yay, costume shopping~! When were you thinking about going? My current plan is to come into town Saturday, but I can come on Friday if that helps (assuming I can stay the extra night with Diana, of course).

Oh, and have we heard back from Animazement yet? I've been checking the forums for a list of approved panels and I haven't seen anything, but I was hoping they might have contacted you by now. :3

Arri
Performer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arimnaes on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:16 pm

I should be able to make all of the dress rehearsals, starting with the 18th (of May.) I could probably head down as early as Saturday the 15th, if there's a place I can stay.
arimnaes
Performer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:20 am

Arri: I guess you'll have to take it up with Di, then. I have no idea what she has planned for this weekend outside of rehearsal (I do know that things are a little busy due to the PWMP auditions). As far as Animazement goes, we haven't heard back from them yet, but then again, last year we didn't hear anything until late March/early April. :/

Arimnaes: Sounds great! Regarding coming on the 15th, I may be able to house you. Let me talk it over with my roommates and I'll get back to you~!
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Arri on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:36 pm

So I'm going to be in town this weekend for the casting chat - I know there isn't a scheduled rehearsal, but I figured I'd let you know in case Di hadn't mentioned it. :3

Also, I was looking at the schedule again with Misty in mind, and I could come on the 14th, the 16th or the 18th - just let me know which day you want me there. I can also still come the 28th. If you want me to come to the April 1st rehearsal for Pikachu, that's still a possibility, too. And I'm currently planning to come for all four dress rehearsals in May. Okay, I hadn't intended to write so much, but there you have it. XD

Arri
Performer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:41 pm

I was actually planning a Sunday rehearsal this weekend. If you'll notice, I made a bit of a mistake on the calendars. It says no rehearsal this Sunday, but we also didn't rehearse last Sunday either. I think I need to go back and tweak them a little.

So yeah, I'm going to Myrtle Beach tonight, but I should be back for the 3:30 rehearsal on Sunday.
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top