See you around

View previous topic View next topic Go down

See you around

Post  arimnaes on Sun May 30, 2010 9:14 pm

I posted this on Facebook as well, but I don't know how many of you actually use the site regularly, so I figured I'd cross-post it here.

So, in the chaos of moving out this morning, I didn't get to say a proper goodbye to most of you in person. So, I'll say it here instead.

I want to thank all of you for being so hospitable and accommodating as I inserted myself into your merry band. You're a really outstanding group to hang out with, and were it not for how awesome you are, I wouldn't have had nearly as good a time as I did.

In particular, I should thank Kemi and her housemates for letting me affix myself to their couch for days on end, and Diana's family for putting me up for several nights as well, and also the various people who ferried me from place to place.

I would really, really like to come and see you again some time. In the weeks leading up to the con, and even at the con itself, what I most enjoyed was just hanging out with you, chatting, and playing games. Perhaps I can find some time when we aren't all busting our asses finishing a stage musical, so that we can just chillax for a while.

Anyway, bottom line is, you guys rock, and I hope we see each other again in the not too distant future, whether it's for another show, or Magfest, or just for the lulz. If you find yourselves in my neck of the woods, drop me a line and maybe I can return the favor and let you stay here for a bit.

Until then, fare thee well, and, to be fair, the Fire Nation.
arimnaes
Performer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: See you around

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta on Sun May 30, 2010 10:14 pm

Tooommmmm~! Tom-tom, Tommy Tom Tom-*bricked*

I am so happy to finally have met you in person. I wanted to make this big farewell post myself, but you beat me to it, you sly dog, you! I was really sad that I couldn't tag along to the greyhound station. These past two weeks have been awesome, and I know everyone enjoyed chilling with you as much as I did. Pippin in particular has (figuratively speaking) peed on you, and already misses your musk.

A good chunk of us are attending Magfest this year. If you could drop by (DUUDE, maybe we could even take you up on staying with you! You're only what, 20 minutes from that con center?), even just for one day rather than the whole weekend, it would make the trip even more worth while (I was so sad last year that we couldn't get to you for dinner). And remember, if you ever find yourself with enough time and money to come back down and visit, my doors are always open (and we'll actually have room for you this time!). <3

Also, YOUR GIOVANNI. HNNNNGHHHH. How could we have found a better villain? We couldn't. You made the show with your comedic timing, and your delivery was SO perfect.

Blaaaugh, this message is so messy and my thoughts are all unorganized (so tiredddd... OTL).
Just know that we all miss you so hard, and we had a blast hanging with you! <3
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Location : Cruising through the tunnel between Twoson and Threed~

View user profile http://animyu.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Keffer on Mon May 31, 2010 11:40 am

Giiioooovaaaaaanniiii!!!

You are a cool cat. It was a delight to meet you.

*Knuckles*
Keffer
Director
Director

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: